|We expect our users to treat each other with respect and kindness. It's that simple.
Breaking of any of these rules will result in your banishment from AfraidToAsk.com and removal of all your posts.
1. Don't be an asshole.
2. Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
3. Don't post any identifying information (e.g., address, phone number, etc.) about yourself or others on the board.
4. While we want to hear your opinions on our board, don't harass others through private messages or email.
5. Don't attempt to meet board members in "real-life."
6. Question authority, vote in every election, and stand up for your right to speak your mind without fear of persecution or prosecution (look these words up if you don't know what they mean).
Please note that you will need to use a VALID e-mail address when joining the AfraidToAsk.com message board. You will be e-mailed a temporary password, which can later be changed by going to your "My Home" then "Edit personal preferences".